• Breaking News

    What Is The Meaning Of Alexa Website Traffic Rank

    If you dont know how to your site's web rank and traffic information then please take a look at this. Alexa.com is the website that tracks and analyze all the websites information and rank them according to each site's visitor number. But many of you wonder what there terms mean like- Reach, Pageviews etc. So here's is the meaning off all this terms. I collect this information from alexa.com offical site.
    alexa web rank meaning
    Alexa.com Traffic Rank Means-
    The traffic rank is based on three months of aggregated historical traffic data from millions of Alexa Toolbar users and data obtained from other, diverse traffic data sources, and is a combined measure of page views and users (reach). As a first step, Alexa computes the reach and number of page views for all sites on the Web on a daily basis. The main Alexa traffic rank is based on a value derived from these two quantities averaged over time (so that the rank of a site reflects both the number of users who visit that site as well as the number of pages on the site viewed by those users). The three-month change is determined by comparing the site's current rank with its rank from three months ago. For example, on July 1, the three-month change would show the difference between the rank based on traffic during the first quarter of the year and the rank based on traffic during the second quarter.

    Alexa.com Reach Means-
    Reach measures the number of users. Reach is typically expressed as the percentage of all Internet users who visit a given site. So, for example, if a site like yahoo.com has a reach of 28%, this means that of all global Internet users measured by Alexa, 28% of them visit yahoo.com. Alexa's one-week and three-month average reach are measures of daily reach, averaged over the specified time period. The three-month change is determined by comparing a site's current reach with its values from three months ago.

    Alexa.com Page View Means-
    Page views measure the number of pages viewed by site visitors. Multiple page views of the same page made by the same user on the same day are counted only once. The page views per user numbers are the average numbers of unique pages viewed per user per day by the visitors to the site. The three-month change is determined by comparing a site's current page view numbers with those from three months ago.
    Source

    4 comments:

    1. Superb blog post, I have book marked this internet site so ideally I’ll see much more on this subject in the foreseeable future!

      ReplyDelete
    2. Valuable post about Alexa toolbar and its uses. I've been using it for three months now; though I wonder while my ranking went up for the past few months, it went down these past week. No idea why.

      ReplyDelete
    3. Hey, very nice site. I came across this on Google, and I am stoked that I did. I will definitely be coming back here more often. Wish I could add to the conversation and bring a bit more to the table, but am just taking in as much info as I can at the moment. Thanks for sharing.
      Handicapped Tricycle Suppliers
      Tricycle Disabled
      Keep Posting:)

      ReplyDelete
    4. Hey, very nice site. I came across this on Google, and I am stoked that I did. I will definitely be coming back here more often. Wish I could add to the conversation and bring a bit more to the table, but am just taking in as much info as I can at the moment. Thanks for sharing.
      Lightweight Walker

      Keep Posting:)

      ReplyDelete