• Breaking News

    How Alexa Determine Your Site Ranking

    increase your site alexa rank easilyAlexa ranking are very important for a website. The popularity and number of visitor are determined by the alexa rank of any site. So it's mean a lot to a web developer. But when you talk about a site's ranking than your must know the way alexa.com see's and rank your site.

    So here's alexa.com says-
    Alexa's traffic rankings are based on the usage patterns of Alexa Toolbar users and data collected from other, diverse sources over a rolling 3 month period. A site's ranking is based on a combined measure of reach and pageviews. Reach is determined by the number of unique Alexa users who visit a site on a given day. Pageviews are the total number of Alexa user URL requests for a site. However, multiple requests for the same URL on the same day by the same user are counted as a single pageview. The site with the highest combination of users and pageviews is ranked #1.


    Alexa's traffic rankings are for top level domains only (e.g. domain.com). We do not provide separate rankings for subpages within a domain (e.g. http://www.domain.com/subpage.html) or subdomains (e.g. subdomain.domain.com) unless we are able to automatically identify them as personal home pages or blogs, like those hosted on Geocities and Tripod. If a site is identified as a personal home page or blog, its traffic ranking will have an asterisk (*) next to it: Personal Page Avg. Traffic Rank: 3,456*. Personal pages are ranked on the same scale as a regular domain, so a personal page ranked 3,456* is the 3,456th most popular page among Alexa users.
    So keep this words in your mind when you are making a site. I hope this will help you.
    Source

    6 comments:

    1. Superb blog post, I have book marked this internet site so ideally I’ll see much more on this subject in the foreseeable future!

      ReplyDelete
    2. Disabilityproduct.in are very useful Site & most especially to those who are handicapped and physically disabled because it helps them do the things that they want and makes their lives easier and bearable. Thanks for the post.
      Tricycle Handicapped
      Double Hand Driven Tricycle

      Keep Posting:)

      ReplyDelete
    3. Hello there! I found your blog using on Google. This is a really well written article. I will be sure to bookmark it and return to read more of your useful information. I’ll definitely return. Thanks for the post.
      Handicapped Two Wheeler
      Handicap 3 Wheel Scooter

      Keep Posting:)

      ReplyDelete
    4. Hey, very nice site. I came across this on Google, and I am stoked that I did. I will definitely be coming back here more often. Wish I could add to the conversation and bring a bit more to the table, but am just taking in as much info as I can at the moment. Thanks for sharing.
      Side Attachment

      Keep Posting:)

      ReplyDelete

    5. Hey, very nice site. I came across this on Google, and I am stoked that I did. I will definitely be coming back here more often. Wish I could add to the conversation and bring a bit more to the table,but am just taking in as much info as I can at the moment. Thanks for sharing.

      Champion Aluminum Wheelchair Blue Black

      ReplyDelete


    6. Hey, very nice site. I came across this on Google, and I am stoked that I did. I will definitely be coming back here more often. Wish I could add to the conversation and bring a bit more to the table,but am just taking in as much info as I can at the moment. Thanks for sharing.

      Sunny Standard Wheelchair

      ReplyDelete